New Privacy Statement
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on registration or other forms or from use of the Facilities;
- Information about your prepayments to your child's school;
- If you visit our website, information about you through "cookies" (pieces of electronic information placed on your computer's hard drive in order to facilitate online activities); and
- Information from your child's school.
"Nonpublic personal information" is nonpublic information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with your use or our operation of the Facilities. For example, nonpublic personal information may include information about your prepayment to your child's school.
II. INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information to others ("third parties") as follows.
- We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect to companies that perform services on our behalf, and your child's school.
- We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect as permitted by law, such as to servicing and processing companies, or in response to a subpoena.
- We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect to facilitate a continuation of service in the event that SL-Tech is acquired, or a substantial portion of its assets are acquired, as one of the transferred assets.
III. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY.
We restrict our employees' access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
IV. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
This policy applies to your use and our operation of the Facilities.
We reserve the right to amend this policy from time to time and to apply any changes to information previously collected as permitted by law. We will inform you of any changes as required by law and will post any changes to this policy on our web site. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back on our website periodically.
If you cease to be our customer, such as when you no longer use the Facilities, our information practices in this policy, as amended from time to time, will continue to apply.
This policy relates only to nonpublic personal information and does not affect our information practices with respect to other information.